Wyncode ♡ Veterans

Wyncode Academy is the first in-person coding bootcamp in Florida to accept GI Bill® funds for tuition

Start a new career in paradise!

Meet Arturo Polanco, a U.S. Veteran and Wyncoder

Watch below to learn about Arturo Polanco, a U.S. Veteran who completed Wyncode's Full Stack Web Development program and became a Software Engineer at Royal Caribbean

Front End Web Development @ Watsco Ventures

Previously Military Police in U.S. Army

Jajuan Burton

Spectacular Course. I learned so much here in 10 weeks here. This course gave me the confidence I needed to jump into the tech field! I went to another boot camp as well, and this one was the best. The're also aiding in job placement! Absolutely the best!

Thoughts from other veterans

Shannan Muench

 I knew it would be challenging because I had minimal programming experience; however, the system is in place to help students will varying levels of experience succeed, and the entire staff is invested in each student's success.

Government Cloud Services @ Salesforce

Previously First Sergeant in U.S. Army Reserves

Carlos Ramos

The ability to perform under pressure, pay attention to detail and solve problems creatively are all assets to a Web Developer. No one is born a coder, and if you can keep your ego in check and approach the craft humbly, you’ll have a very rewarding career ahead of you.

Cloud Consultant @ Amazon Web Services

Previously Team Leader in U.S. Army S.O.C.

See how Wyncode stacks up

Use the Veterans Affairs GI Bill® Comparison Tool to compare Wyncode Academy to other schools that are approved to receive GI Bill® funds to cover tuition costs. 

*Make sure you enter "Wyncode" in the "Enter a city, school or employer name" field.

About applying to Wyncode


  • The appropriate GI Bill® benefit to use is the Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch 33)
  • Tuition for Wyncode's full time programs is $15,000. As a veteran, you are automatically awarded a $500 scholarship applied towards your tuition.
  • The VA covers up to $14,500 in order to meet the full tuition amount. Your COE (Certificate of Eligibility) form states the percentage of maximum benefit payable (40% - 100%). Ex:​ If your benefit level is 60% then submit the remaining tuition of 40%.

Application Process

  • Our Admissions Team will guide you through the admissions process and applying your GI Bill® benefits to your Wyncode education.
  • Let the Admissions Team know you will be applying your GI Bill® to your tuition costs.
  • Your admissions timeline will look like our example below:

Ready to kickstart your new career?

Start your admissions process by submitting an application. Our Admissions Team will be in touch soon!

Questions? Reach out to our Admissions team!


(305) 928-1384